Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Would you mind if we prayed for you?


I've been thinking again. Sometimes this gets me into trouble, sometimes it's good, and sometimes it's REALLY GOOD! I think this is one that would fit into something that's REALLY GOOD!

I know we all need prayer. I am a firm believer that God does answer our prayers. He may not answer them right away, or the way we want, but I do know that He is faithful and He does what's best for us. No matter how insignificant we think our prayers are, we need to have the faith to just ask. "Call to me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things which you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3 

Something that I have started this week, is taking a different section of verses in the Scripture on thankfullness and really prayerfully reading them. Then I pick 2 or 3 of those verses and write them down in my notebook. Sometimes just writing it down helps you look at it in a whole new perspective. Next, I'm picking something or someone special to me and writing a prayer to God about them. Next, I write just 3 things that I am thankful for. It's not hard, not too time consuming, but it's allowing me to reflect on the many blessings and answered prayers that God places in my life every day that I take for granted. It's amazing to see how He answers prayers daily if you just take the time to pay attention to Him.

So... with all this being said, I thought it would be nice to allow you to request prayer for anything that you would like to share so that others may pray over it for you. I will share these requests with our puppet ministry team and we will pray with you. The Apostle John wrote,  "Now this is the confidence we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask,  we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him."(1 John 5:14-15) John also wrote: "And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight." (1 John 3:22).

I ask that you just leave your prayer requests in the comment section of this post and we will pray with you. Then, when you receive your answer from Him, please share with us the outcome. It's going to be a blessing to many to see how God works in our lives and a testimony to others of His awesomeness!!!

Looking to further the Kingdom,

Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Prayers being lifted for sweet Eli and his precious family. Please pray that God will give the doctors the wisdom to to make wise choices with medications and treatment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...