Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Day 64 Read the Bible with Me


Today's reading: Joshua 1 - Joshua 4

Can you believe we have read another book and are now into the second week of December? My how time flies. I pray that you are blessed by the time that you are spending in His Word. 

My Prayer: Lord, Today I pray for those who do not believe, and I thank you that You are in my heart and that I do believe and have true faith in You. Give those who do not believe the courage to talk to someone, anyone, and draw them to You. Let them know that knowing You as Lord and Savior will be the most important decision that they will ever make. Amen

Looking to further the Kingdom,

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...