Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 158 Read the Bible with Me


Today's reading: Psalm 9 - Psalm 17

My Prayer: Lord, I thank you for answered prayers. I thank you for the many opportunities you give me to share your goodness with others. I thank you for using me and giving me the courage to take a leap of faith. I ask that you lead, guide, and direct me in your ways. I lift up the many missionaries around the world. I lift up those to you who are being persecuted. I pray that they will feel your presence today and everyday. I also lift their families to you today as well. I pray that those persecuting will have a change of heart and realize how wrong they are. Amen.

Looking to further the Kingdom,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...