Monday, March 24, 2014

Youth Night at Sunnyside Baptist Church



Sorry to be so late in posting, but it's been rather busy at my house lately. Anyway, I really wanted to share the awesome job the GLO team did during our youth evening worship service 2 weeks ago. The kids worked extremely hard and led a very spirit filled service. The Lord has blessed these kids with talent and I'm so excited and happy they have a desire to share it with others to give God glory! They are on fire for Him now and He is truly blessing them. We've been able to see 4 salvation decisions among the GLO team this year. God is so good, all the time!!! They have committed to reading their Bibles daily and spending time in His word and in doing so, the Kingdom and their relationships  with Him are growing! They have been sharing verses that have spoken to them through the week with us on Sunday afternoons before practice. And, in so doing, they are finding more courage to speak and witness to others. I have found a new verse for myself that I am clinging to right now. I find great comfort in these verses, especially as I've been preparing for my own mission trip this summer to Estonia. Colossians 4:3-5 New International Version (NIV)
"3 And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. 4 Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. 5 Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity." This verse speaks volumes. We can't miss any opportunities to share with others what an awesome God we serve and to share His love with others!!

Now for the pictures!!
There always seems to be time for goofing off

Just chilling before the service


The girls did an awesome job of a hands drama. I didn't get a video, but Jayme managed a picture

Singing

Signing

And singing..

Now for the videos:

This was so powerful! "Oh! Lord, You're Holy"


The good ole quartet boys!!

So, that's about all for now. We are busy preparing for the Easter Egg Hunt and VBS. And, then, mission trips, and our Puppet Ministry Workshop in the fall. Hope you will be able to join us! More posts to come as we continue:

Looking to further the Kingdom,
Tammy










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...